Reinforcements

Did you have some brilliant ideas for this tool? Tell us.

Reinforcements

Postby Remora » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Right now to track my own troop reinforcements, where they are and such, i created a "Deployed" village. It would be nice if there was a way to track when the village wasn't yours so that I could call them each in the village they are really in, and perhaps cross-reference between other villages under a alliance, tracking where reinforcements are at and from whom. Lacking that, the ability to create a "bin" so as to just store reinforcement numbers without getting an extra village count.
Remora

Re: Reinforcements

Postby FreeTools » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:39 am

Remora wrote:Right now to track my own troop reinforcements, where they are and such, i created a "Deployed" village. It would be nice if there was a way to track when the village wasn't yours so that I could call them each in the village they are really in, and perhaps cross-reference between other villages under a alliance, tracking where reinforcements are at and from whom. Lacking that, the ability to create a "bin" so as to just store reinforcement numbers without getting an extra village count.

We will think and we will find a way to implement this. We will just need some time.
FreeTools
Site Admin

Postby Iorek » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:58 pm

What a like for the tool is the effectiveness and the simplicity comparing it with other truppentools, but I think the Reinforcements will complete the tool, making the best troop tool :D
Iorek

Postby dragonwarior » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:49 am

I have a idea !!

I intro my self

I have experiance in the travian !! :lol: :lol: :D :D

I have a recrod in the best attacker, climbed, and def.

I have any experiance in the speed.travian.co.id

My idea is :
1. Trop attacker :
1.1 attack with infantri and cata >> wall (wave 1)
1.2 attack with horse army and cata >> gramary (wave 2)
1.3 attack with all type army and cata >> crany (wave 3)

note : real attack in 120 second (wave 1 to wave 3).

make a fack attack
make 3 team. in 1 team 3 player
dragonwarior

Postby msalsinha » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:49 am

I like very much this tool, because is simple and helpful. Unfortunately it is not updated for quite time (not counting updates of languages), the possibility that introduce reinforcements is a great need to help us, make strategies to defend or attack.

I hope you can make at least this update, because this program may begin to die if don't make more updates.
msalsinha

Return to New ideas