Hero Tracker

Did you have some brilliant ideas for this tool? Tell us.

Hero Tracker

Postby Remora » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:53 pm

I was looking at the inputs for troops, and I think it might be nice if we could attach full blown heros to a village instead of just a number of heroes. Not every hero is the same, and knowing there is three heros isn't as important as knowing that Murderdeath the Killer level 23 Equites Caesaris attack hero of Death is sitting in that village waiting to destroy an army. Not knowing that, it could be Puny pipsqueak the level 0 Clubman defensive hero in that village!
Remora

Re: Hero Tracker

Postby FreeTools » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Remora wrote:I was looking at the inputs for troops, and I think it might be nice if we could attach full blown heros to a village instead of just a number of heroes. Not every hero is the same, and knowing there is three heros isn't as important as knowing that Murderdeath the Killer level 23 Equites Caesaris attack hero of Death is sitting in that village waiting to destroy an army. Not knowing that, it could be Puny pipsqueak the level 0 Clubman defensive hero in that village!

This is a nice idea. I will try to implement it in the next version of the tool that will be released this month.
FreeTools
Site Admin

Return to New ideas